Monday, July 20, 2009

Dancing in the rain

I could tell you about y'allapalooza, but most of you follow me on facebook, and you're fed up.

I have recovered from the "cheese" like substance. My intestines were much more kind to me today.

I loved the experience, and will continue to attend each year.

Now, on to more pressing matters: I taught my girls, long ago, to "never curse the rain." Ask Mom. I got it from her. No matter what happens, you NEVER gripe about rain. In fact, I taught them to appreciate it, love it, and DANCE in it! We've done this together many times.

I didn't dance with them tonight, though...I taped it. At one point, you see Kevin's hand open the door to let the dog out. He was begging. When he felt the rain, though, he said, "eeeewwwwww!" and wanted back in. LOL Wussy dog.

And now, I present to you, Monica and Natalie...Dancing in the rain:



1 comment:

Lindie said...

We didn't dance in the rain, just played in it and one time we washed our hair under the (broken)gutter. Our hair looked great the next day!