Monday, July 16, 2012

Grumble Grumble Whine

I was happy to have most of  yesterday crash-free.  It was Brooke's last day here, and we enjoyed it, even if we did relax most of the day.  By 7:30 or so, though, I felt it coming.  By 8, I was nodding off in the chair and Kevin nudged me to go to bed.  The crash should have hit late Sunday morning, but I think my Saturday nap pushed my last steroid dose late enough to delay it.

I would have thought that a good thing, since it allowed me most of Sunday to enjoy my company.  The bad part was that it caused the crash to continue into a work day, as well as to allow it to overlap my severe bone pain day.  Yup.  Today sucked.

I made it six hours before heading home.  I had a pain pill and a nap for lunch, and haven't done much since.  I am thankful that the bone pain is typically limited to 24-36 hours, so before tomorrow is over, I should be feeling better.  I also believe that the crash symptoms should be mostly gone by morning.  If the steroid-induced emotional crap goes away with it, it will be a good Tuesday indeed.

2 comments:

Lindie said...

Well, I will cross my fingers, say a prayer that tomorrow will be a better day for you.

Donna. W said...

It's the full moon. Yeah, that's it.