Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thanks to the 30 Day Photo Challenge, I must air some dirty laundry, as it were.  "Where You Sleep."  Seriously?  I thought about making my bed, picking up in there, dusting a bit, and taking a photo that I wouldn't be ashamed of.  And then I saw Monica's new Facebook profile picture today.  She took it in the mirror in my room.  *sigh*  Now everyone knows.
Unmade bed, makeup all over the dresser, stuff piled on the furniture.  Yeah.  Don't stop by my house unannounced unless you're comfortable with clutter.
::hanging head in shame::

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

'Tis genetic. You notice I figured it out: I took the picture with Cliff in bed, so of COURSE it was unmade. And I took it in the dark, so there wasn't too much detail, even with the flash. Oh, and I got my dog in it.

Amy said...

There's no underwear or wet towels on the floor. That has to gives you some solace...