Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Damn Stupid Idiotic Jerk Asshat Deer

I have cried more than I care to admit.  It's fixable.  It really is.  However, how much money do you put into a car with 190,000 miles on it?  I will NOT take on a car payment.  I can't.  If I buy something else, it has to be something I can buy without taking out a loan.  Anyone know of a reliable car that I can buy for $1.72?

I just don't know what to do.  We just got our finances figured out, and we're paying bills just fine and living, but "savings" is something I've only heard others talk about.  Heck, we weren't even well with bills until 3 months ago.  Now, were staying on track, but this is something that has us standing on our side porch, staring at a broken car with our jaws hanging open.

OK, so we'll get it back on the road as cheaply as possible, and decide what to do from there.  I am truly blessed.  My airbag didn't deploy, my car drove home fine, and my darling daughter loaned me her truck to get to work.  What if we didn't have her truck?  What if I had been hurt?  What if?

I *did* want to stop at that spot and kick that deer in the head a few times, and then take a picture (sorry, but I was mad,) but he was gone.  If he died, he didn't do it instantly.

Jerk.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Oh my God - I almost cried when I saw that photo! I don't know what to say, except that I'm truly sorry!

Donna. W said...

Stand back and be amazed when things work out just fine, because that's how it has always worked out for me and your dad. We have been amazed many times.

NERVES05 (NANCY) said...

I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CAR.
I'VE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME. IT SUCKS.
BUT I'M SURE THE SMOKEN HOT NEON WILL BE BACK ON THE ROAD SOON. SOMETHING ALWAYS WORKS OUT AND THANK GOD YOU WEREN'T HURT.

Lindie said...

I used to live near there and there are way too many deers! Maybe you should have been shooting at them instead of targets this weekend. (I know it is not the season, I used to have a friend who went out to get wood for their fireplace in the winter and came home with a deer to smoke in his huge smoker!)Just be glad you weren't hurt. Your family can't do without you.