Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Fish-mas!

Another Christmas is in the books.  It was a good one, too.  Everyone seems happy and satisfied with what they got.  We had a laid back morning and enjoyed it greatly.  I think we went through 3 pots of coffee!  That's really dragging out a morning.

Then it was time to get the food heated and put out.  Mom, Dad and Aunt Rena came over first, then cousin Mike.  After a while, Arick and Heather came by (Arick usually has 3 or 4 commitments on holidays, so it was good that he stopped in) and Amber did, too.  My friend Missy and her son Cole joined us, too.  Finally, Brett, Lacie and Kameron came over.

Kami opened her presents from us and it seems that we did just fine.  I had asked her mom what she needed for her, and she didn't have a snow suit, so we got that.  Other than that, it was toys.  She liked the doll stroller and the play shoes and the purse.  There was also a Mr. Potato Head.

When she opened this last gift, Monica gasped and put her hand over her mouth.  She was pretending like she REALLY wanted it and was shocked by Kami getting it.  When she made that sound, Kami looked up at her and then ran over and gave her the Mr. Potato Head!  It was the sweetest thing ever.  We all got a kick out of it.

Finally, I'll leave you with fish-face.

2 comments:

Toon said...

I think I had a similar face yesterday -- only angrier. So glad it's over!

Lindie said...

I loved my Christmas and am glad you did too. Am getting ready to go visit my Texas daughter and enjoy some warmer weather now. ;)