Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Dream?

Well, here goes: This is the plunge. I've given over a year to this thought, and I'm very timid about posting it here. I'm hoping my friends will be supportive, or keep their thoughts to themselves. I honestly can NOT take any negativity right now. I will mirror this entry on my AOL journal...just to be up front and honest.

I visualize a book. A coffee-table book or something. I see the pictures, but don't yet see the text. I may ask for help on that later. I see some of Mom's poems, some of my memories, and some interview results.

I honestly won't say, yet, what I plan to do, but I'm starting on Friday. I know the pictures that need to be taken. I know how to organize them. I know what I'm looking for. I hope Mom will join me on my journey. If I become a famous, published author, you all get a free copy of my book. If I'm a proven failure, I'll deal with it, and appreciate your support. If I'm a proven failure and a laughing stock, I'll point fingers and implicate each of you by name.

Here's hoping. I'm 38. I can't keep waiting for something to happen. It's time to MAKE it happen. Cross your fingers.

No comments: