Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bipolar? Multiple Personalities? Human?

I feel so happy that I have the next 4 days off. I need to recharge REAL bad.

I feel so pissed at "the guy" at work.

I feel so sad that the last two months of Brett's high-school career are going to be so rough, by his own hand.

I feel so proud of the job I do, and how good I am at it. I get daily compliments, and voicemails left by customers, to the boss.

I feel so frustrated by kids who won't lift a hand to help, unless I threaten them.

I feel so melancholy when I realize I graduated 20 years ago.

I feel so energized when I watch my children play.

I feel so loved when my husband brings home new fish for my aqarium (he did tonight!), when I get a comment on a journal, when my Dad looks at me, when a friend says they'll miss me while I'm on vacation, when my Mom makes my birthday dinner, when a great buddy draws a cartoon for me, when the dogs lay their heads on me while napping, when my customers tell my boss how great I am, and when any other random affection happens.

OK, I'm probably suffering from some psychological affliction, or maybe I'm a human. Who knows? Let's say I'm human. OK?

No comments: