Saturday, March 3, 2007

Beautiful Saturday Bliss!

I love Saturday. I slept about 10 hours, if you count the time spent on the couch last night before Kevin kicked me in the head and told me to go to bed. (ok, maybe he said, "honey? let's go to bed." but it's the same thing, right?)


I awoke, made two pots of coffee (gotta love a carafe that you can take right to the computer desk, huh?) and sat at the computer, catching up on blogs, journals and email. Total relaxation. The house is a mess, and so much needs to be done, so I emailed Mom to make sure they'd be home today. I need somewhere to go so I don't feel guilty about the mess.


If you ever spend some time at my house, here is a piece of advice for free: Don't take a shower while the washer is going and dishes are being done, right after the 18 year old boy has showered. I knew this rule, but did it anyway. By the end, I had the cold turned off and it was barely warm enough to tolerate, but the shower made me feel better, anyway.


Wanna know what makes it hard for Kevin to navigate the World Wide Web? This does:

He asked that I not post this, since he hasn't showered and his hair is messed up, but let's be fair...Lucy hasn't showered either!
I hope your weekend is as awesome as mine has begun!

No comments: