Friday, May 22, 2009

SO, where have *I* been?

I know.  I went MIA with no explanation.  This week has been horrid at work.  So busy, and lacking a lot of people.  My coworker found out that she has the big "C" word, and we don't know what's going to happen.  I'm so sad about it, but I don't have time to worry for her.  It sucks to keep moving on through work, without much chance to offer up good thoughts.

I will post this weekend, with some details, but here are some random thoughts:

Kevin fixed the tub drain.  YEAH!

Kameron doesn't ALWAYS sleep through the night, but she'll take a bottle and go back to sleep.

Brett is loving his new home.

Monica is having fun at Grammy's house.

Natalie is at a friend's for the night.  I'm childless.

My house is trashed.

Kevin shaved the cat today.

This episode of Supernanny makes me cry.

I haven't been on facebook for days.

I need a weekend.  A LONG weekend.  Thank you, Memorial Day!

Ciao!

4 comments:

Anne said...

It sounds like you need sleep. Glad all is well in your part of the country. Anne

Traci said...

I love the "bullet point" style of blogging!

Bookncoffee said...

Oh Rachel, sorry it has not been a good week. I know you will get to spend some time with your coworker to talk - probably when they need you most. It's sometimes a long road with the C word so you will get to talk eventually. I hope you are having a good long much needed restful weekend. I know from experience with myself that when someone writes in bullet format...they are worn out or busy or both! Take care.
Sonya

Sheila said...

which co-worker? :( how sad. I'm sorry.