Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pants on Fire

I know, I know.  I said I'd update more.  I kind of got absorbed by a Candy Crush habit.  I'll be over it soon, though.  I never stick with a game for very long on Facebook.  I get really obsessed, play all the time, drive everyone crazy with it, and then get bored and block the app.  It's how I roll.

I had a couple of downer days over the weekend, so I didn't want to post then.  I honestly can't even stand myself when I complain, so I try really hard not to subject others to it.  I'm better now that I'm at work and can stay busy.  There is so little I can do at home with my arm in a sling.  At work, all I do is answer calls and work on the computer. I can do that with no problem!

Kevin's been working a lot of overtime lately, so we don't see each other Monday through Thursday.  I see him Friday evening through Sunday.  It's not an ideal situation, but it's helping pay the bills and giving me Fridays off to make up for no vacation days.

The night shift is hit and miss as far as being busy.  Last night I had three calls after 5:00, and the last one was at 5:39.  I have to be here until 7:30.  It was torture.  I finally found some work to keep my busy so I didn't pull my hair out.  Sometimes a production employee walks by the customer service area and catches me acting silly or singing to myself and I'm alone in the room.  They look at me like I'm crazy.

They're right.

No comments: