Thursday, May 31, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

Recently I was tagged by my Mother, over on her blog. The MeMe goes like this:

I have to tell you 9 things that you don’t know about me, only 8 of them are true. Can you guess which one is not?

I'm not that interesting, so it'll probably be really easy, but here goes:

1. I don't/won't drink Budweiser.
2. I commute for a total of 2 hours each day.
3. I talk on the phone for a living, and hate to talk on the phone at home.
4. I like to mow the lawn.
5. I drink about 100 oz of Diet Coke a day, most days.
6. I wear size eleven shoes.
7. I can change oil in my car, or your car, if needed.
8. I can put new brakes on a car.
9. My first computer was running on Windows 3.1.

Now, can you pick out the lie? I'll be back tomorrow to tell you the answer.

2 comments:

Bookncoffee said...

Let's see....is the lie that you can put on new breaks? or size 11 shoes? LOL.
Sonya

Bookncoffee said...

Ooops....I meant "brakes"...