Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Mother's Day, so far





The girls set their alarms and woke up at 5:30 to make breakfast in bed for me. It was quite sweet. Kevin is in Carthage with his mother, and I plan to see mine later today. I'm going to have a great day with two of my children.

The other one hasn't been home or called for two days. I saw his car, so I know where he's been, but so far, not so much as a "Hey Mom, I'm fine" phone call. Maybe he'll be here later today. I'm not holding my breath.

This is Karma. I was such a creep as a teenager.

Oh, in case you wondered, that is toaster waffles with a TON of butter, cold microaved oatmeal, peach yogurt (my favorite) and a diet Coke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that the girls got up so early to please you with breakfast! Good job girls!
Pam