Saturday, June 2, 2007

The answers.

1. I don't/won't drink Budweiser.
It gives me a rotten headache. I heard that it has something to do with nitrites.
2. I commute for a total of 2 hours each day.
With gas the was it is, maybe I shouldn't, but I love my job, and my commute is my down time.
3. I talk on the phone for a living, and hate to talk on the phone at home.
If the phone rings at home, I tell someone else to get it. Nobody here is paying me to be nice on the phone, like they do at work.
4. I like to mow the lawn.
We rented for so long that I enjoy making my home look nice. Call me weird.
5. I drink about 100 oz of Diet Coke a day, most days.
I'm not proud of it, and I know it's insane, but I have a DC in my hand ALL day long.
6. I wear size eleven shoes.
Depending on the brand/style, I wear anywhere from 10 to 11. It runs in the family.
7. I can change oil in my car, or your car, if needed.
This, along with other maintenance duties, were required by Dad before I could get a license.
8. I can put new brakes on a car.
This is the lie. I watched Dad and Kevin do it, and I still don't have a clue.
9. My first computer was running on Windows 3.1.
And it was on dial-up. I could type something, leave the room, make a sandwich and take a nap, then the new page would be loaded. I do NOT miss it. Thank you, Windows XP.

No comments: