Friday, December 2, 2011

My Girls

"Raising teenage girls is like trying to nail Jello to a tree."  No truer words were ever spoken.  *sigh*  Lord, help me.

I think I may have a date with my husband tomorrow.  I hope it's true.  We shall see.  I have to do some work in the morning, and I need a haircut, and we hope to be a bit selfish at some point.

And I'm going to have a couple of new grandkids within the next year, and for that I am thankful.  And old.  Thankful and old.  That's me.

I choose to laugh.  What else are you going to do?  Get depressed?  Nope.  Deal with issues as they pop up, work as much as you can, love your family, and love your life.  I love my life.  Please remind me of this when I'm complaining about something, OK?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Is Kami going to have some siblings?! *squee* Babies!!