Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Have Frustration

Life isn't that bad.  We are all doing well and moving on.  I still wish I could vent a bit more than I can.  I am not miserable, really.  I still love what I do and I love my customers.  I still love most of the folks I work with.  I'm just tripping up a bit on some personal issues.

I will move past them.  I always do.  I will move on and be the chipper person I have always been in the past.  I was pissy today, and I HATE pissy Rachel.  Tomorrow, it's back to me.

Monica drove with Dad today, (my dad, not hers) and did well, from what I've heard.  I couldn't ask for a better teacher.  He taught me, and I'm a PERFECT driver.  LOL  I'm proud of her, and glad that Dad said he'd step up.  We are to "parenty" to properly instruct her.

Big Brother is on tonight, so I need to go finish some things, so I can sit on my ample bottom and watch my show.  Can't wait to see what is revealed tonight.  I hope they explain Dick's disappearance.  Yup, I *did* just lose everyone who doesn't watch that show.

No comments: