Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A trip to Bloominfieldburgton...or something.

Well, we arrived here in Bloomburgfieldtonsville in fine fashion. Did you know my company will buy me a drink when I travel? I thought that I might come up with an entry for my journal, but no matter how hard I concentrated, I couldn't come up with a subject.

Seriously. I held my breath for so long that I passed out...or maybe it was the beers...who knows? Anyways, so I woke up and noticed that I wasn't in my house, but in some strange room with two beds and a weird assortment of lamps.

After realizing that I was in a hotel, I checked to make sure that I was in the RIGHT room, and seeing my bag in the corner was quite a relief. I headed to breakfast, but the bar came into view first. I never liked to walk too far. The bartender knew my name, and I thought that was either a bad sign, or WAY cool. I mulled it over while I drank a beer or 10.

The next day, I woke up by the pool with the manager kicking me in the ribs. It seems that they don't like it when you stay without paying for a room for the night. Go figure. It smelled like chlorine in there, anyway. I guess I'll try to find a way back to my home in....well, it's located near....uh oh. I'm going to go get a beer and try to figure out how to get home. I think I have a husband. If I do, he'll be worried for sure. If I don't, maybe I should get one. Unless I'm gay. Or a nun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you're not a nun....

;)

Russ

Anonymous said...

A nun? Since when are you Catholic? ::giggle::

~Amy

Celeste said...

I really hope Kevin does not read about your true account of what happemned!LOLOLOL

Celeste said...

I hope you know I was just kidding!