Thursday, April 12, 2007

To be posted in both journals:

I'll post this in both journals.

For the Record:

I did NOT get drunk in Illinois. I DID spend 9 hours working on software with a client. I DID have trouble sleeping. I did enjoy the trip, travelling with good company, but missed home a lot. I DO have to leave town again in the wee hours of Saturday morning.

I did NOT sleep by the pool. I did NOT go to the bar instead of breakfast. I AM a goofball when I'm bored. I DID come up with a new game while travelling (pictures of patterns. Maybe I'll post them, but they're pretty boring.)

I'm home, much later than I expected to arrive. I missed Survivor. I have to do laundry so my work clothes are ready for Michigan. At least the pilot got us above the clouds for most of the flight, so I saw the sun for the first time in many days. I had mini-pringles on the plane for dinner. I'm tired. Goodnight.

No comments: