Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dear Blogger

I'm glad I got Dad's post in yesterday. Today? Blogger is being a jerk. One of those friends who you may need, but isn't willing to put forth any effort.

I tried to post about our current flooding situation. Blogger said "no." I tried again. Blogger said "no."

To heck with you, blogger. I'm all done with you. Facebook plays nice, and is instant gratification. You bring me only 2 readers. If you EVER update to facebook (I know, it's not your fault) then it's viewed 7 gazillion times. I need you no more.

I'm not breaking up with you, but maybe we should take a break.

I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

Well, if it's any consolation, your dad loved the birthday entry you did for him.

Rachel said...

Sweet. Thanks.

Toon said...

Remember how AOL Journals used to eff up once every other week? It's the same everywhere. SIGH